Pages

listen SMS songs (2012)

Monday 30 January 2012

Poonam Pandey to get dirtier than Vidya Balan!

Sultry siren Poonam Pandey seems hell bent on making it big in B-Town. The Internet sensation, who recently revealed that she would soon be seen in a Bollywood film confessed that it’s only A-listers that she would ever like to work with, in the industry.

When reporters quizzed the girl about her choice of co-star, Poonam said, “I will love to do a film with `Rockstar` Ranbir Kapoor”.

The girl is known for her cheeky statements and this time too she chose to be her real self. She said, “I promise to get dirtier than Vidya Balan in The Dirty Picture," she laughs.

Further adding, the hottie said, “I don`t think there is any bikini left in the world that I haven`t worn. I can even shop in a bikini and, of course, if the role demands it, I will wear one too. I want to do something no one in the industry has ever done before.”

On being asked about competition from international model-turned-actors such as Angela Johnson, Amy Jackson and Lisa Haydon, a confident Poonam said, “These are all firangi faces and they are clearly not my competition. I am not making these statements because I am overconfident, but because I know that no one can compete with me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger