Pages

listen SMS songs (2012)

Friday 27 January 2012

Very soon I will be back: Superstar

Superstar Rajinikanth on Friday met Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa in Chennai to hand over Rs 10 lakh for the state government's Thane cyclone relief fund.

"I have come here to donate Rs 10 lakh for cyclone Thane Relief Fund. This is my first meeting with Chief Minister after I recovered. Its just a courtesy call," he said.

When the media quizzed him about when his upcoming film 'Kochadaiyaan' will go to the floors, Rajini replied,"Very soon I would come on screen".

After the much hyped Rana got shelved, Rajinikanth has chosen the script of Kochadaiyaan. Kochadaiyaan is a 3D film featuring Rajinikanth and Katrina Kaif in the lead. This film will be directed by Superstar's daughter Soundarya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger