Pages

listen SMS songs (2012)

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Shahrukh Khan & Shirish Kunder Patch Up: All Thanks To Sajid Khan And Gauri Khan

After going through the ugliest Bollywood spat in the recent times, Shahrukh Khan and Shirish Kunder have decided to patch up and leave all the bitterness behind, all thanks to Shirish’s brother-in-law Sajid Khan and Shahrukh’s wife Gauri Khan. It’s these two took the initiative this morning to ensure that this ugly fight come to an end before it turns even more uglier. In the end, Shahrukh Khan also patched up with estranged friend Farah Khan. The high-voltage emotional reunion took everyone by surprise since it wasn’t really expected this soon.

Post the reconciliation, Sajid Khan faced the media saying “Yes, I felt terrible about the ugly turn that the whole affair took. Shah Rukh and Shirish had a fight, agreed. But the media didn’t have to play it up to the point of making it on the front of national newspapers.”

He continued with the sad tone “Do you know when my sister Farah and Shirish got married, there were only three witnesses. Me, Sajid Nadiadwala and Shah Rukh. We’re family and there are bound to be differences between family members. Yes, Gauri and I took the initiative. All of us met at Mannat over a meal. And it was all sorted out.”

Adds Farah Khan, “I can’t begin to tell you how relieved I am. This had turned really ugly. And before it got uglier, my brother took matters into his hands. Full credit to Gauri for making the reconciliation happen. When my brother asked her where we should meet she said Mannat because she said it’s Farah’s home. I am so moved.I really liked what he said. He made us promise to wipe out all the bitterness of the last two years and start afresh. I feel like a big burden is off my back.”

Even Shirish tweeted highly emotional content; he said on twitter “Shahrukh and I just met, had a heart to heart chat and have resolved all misunderstandings. All animosity is now sorted for good.Some incidents in our life when resolved makes relationships stronger than they were ever before.”

With that, one of the most discussed and shocking Bollywood fights come to its happy ending!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger